Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A little bit more about me

I am married to a wonderful man named Andrew. We have been married for almost 6 years now and although we have bad moments in the end he really is my best friend and I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. We have a little boy Ewan who is now two years old. He is really sweet and utterly adored. We had a bit of trouble getting pregnant and he is all the more adored for the thought that we couldn't have children and now I have this wonderful little bundle. He is growing up so fast. Today he made a mess of chocolate in the lounge and went running by himself to the kitchen for a cloth to clean it up. Heartbreaking cute:) I have worked for many years in conservation as a GIS consultant. I am approaching one of those big age numbers and its now time to do something for myself. Luckily my job is over the internet and very part time so I am taking the plunge and starting to write. My goal is to eventually write full time. Its a scary moment but its a now or never moment. If I don't do this now I will lose the courage to try. To end off a couple of pics:)

Ewan at Ushaka last monthAndrew(left), my darling friend Philip and Ewan looking for animals in Kruger

1 comment:

  1. Love your love story which is also a very real life story! Your son is the cutest! You have to write that book now, or else you will be terribly disappointed with yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete