Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back Home

Ok I arrived back home on Wednesday last week. This whole time has felt a bit of blur though as after arriving late on Wednesday I spent Thursday unpacking and sorting then on Friday morning I packed again for a weekend trip to Sodwana for Andrew to go diving. It still feels like I only just got home.

The trip was amazing and I am starting tomorrow with a post about each section of the trip and lots of photos.

Now that we are back home its back to life as normal. Ewan is playing with his nanny and I am trying to work on my first full length novel. My short story that I loaded on Kindle before leaving has sold 22 copies. Which isn't a huge amount I know but I can officially call myself a writer now. People I don't know have bought my book and that just feels amazing.

So news on the home front is Ewan is sick. Again. I know that he is really a healthy child and I can't really complain but in my world this winter has just been awful. I took him to the Doctor yesterday and he is now on a round of antibiotics for a cough he started two weeks ago in the States. It was just getting worse and the poor little guy keeps waking up coughing. The real problem now is he has decided he will not take the "muti". Last night we had an hour long fight about it. Any ideas on how to get a toddler to take the syrups will be appreciated. The only one he likes and willingly takes it pink muti otherwise known as Calpol. Hopefully it all clears up soon aand I have my bouncy toddler back.

Tomorrow a long post about toddlers and planes, New York and my dear friend Hurricane Irene.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment