Thursday, September 15, 2011

21d56m55s N 68d52m40s W

This post is brought to you fom the above position in the world.Well I said I would try to get in one or two posts while I was on holiday and I have managed this one post. Yeah. When I get back on Thursday I will post a more detailed account of the holiday but for now this will be a short post. I am currently on the largest ship of the Carnival Cruise line the Carnival Dream. Its huge at 15 storeys high and 330m long. Well it seemed huge until yesterday when we moored next to the Oasis of the Seas the biggest cruise ship in the world.

Saturday we dock back in Port Canaveral then its just two days in Washington DC before we begin the epic flight home. The whole holiday has been wonderful. Its nice to have a break and lay in the sand on a tropical beach. Who am I kidding it isn't just nice moments like these are what makes life worth living.

I highly recommend taking your kids on holiday even if its just to Durbs by the sea. Ewan has changed so much in the past three weeks. Every moment has changed his world and that has made all the expense and hassle worth it. Yes it would be easier to leave Ewan with his grandparents but even at this young age the experience has changed him. Travel broadens the mind:0

I have missed the blogging world and I am looking forward to getting home and reading about what you have all been up to the past couple of weeks.

Till then take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment