Monday, August 22, 2011

apologies

Huge apologies to the one or two people who will look for my book. Yes it is up and published but Amazon objected to the book being free so it 99c. I promise to add to the book. The whole story of Rachel and David which will be about 20000 will be published early October. This is a terrible shortened version. So if you want a taster buy it otherwise wait for the full version which will be sold at a $1.50. At the moment the story is just 4195 words so it is really just a short version and some details of the story are different in the long version. I just wanted to see how Kindle Publishing worked. I am sorry but its all I could get up in the rush of the past few days and today was a deadline in my head to get something up.

2 comments:

  1. If anyone is wondering, here is a link to it.

    http://www.amazon.com/Letting-go-Failed-Love-ebook/dp/B005IHDLPQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1314055555&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought i would comment and say neat design, did you code it yourself? Looksperfect.

    ReplyDelete