Thursday, August 4, 2011

Things I am loving at the moment

Cat did a post on her blog juggling act of life about things she is loving at the moment so in response here is my list:)

1. My sheepskin slippers. Normally I am a barefoot type girl but its freezing in KZN at the moment.


2. Zumba DVDs. I love dancing so this is the perfect work out for me. Plus I don't have to leave the house.


3. Jamie Does... My new cookbook that I got three weeks ago. I love Jamie Oliver and this is one of his best books.


4. Garnier Nutritionist Youthful Radience. The most fantastic moisturizer. Smells amazing and feels great. I am a huge fan:)


So post about what you are loving at the moment or answer in the comments:0

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating. Is it a good Jamie? I love his in general, but some are just not so practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of Jamie's better books. I use his stuff more for inspiration then straight using the recipes as many of the ingredients are not available here. I will post my favourite recipes from the book next week so you can see if you would like the book.

    ReplyDelete