Friday, August 5, 2011

Failed Love

I am busy doing research on two of the stories for my book. I have written three of the books using internet research and my own life experience. I would like to ask your help for these two as I would like the stories to have a personal ring to them. I promise to not use your name or even your exact story as I am just looking for ideas. So if you have ever felt like your current or a previous relationship was or has been affected by any of the following please send me your story.

Mental Illness or Depression

Long Work hours combined with raising a child

Personal changes over time that have changed your feelings towards your partner.

My email address is katinafrica@gmail.com so please send your story by email. Thanks and I really appreciate your help.

 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some really good stories that help with your research!

    ReplyDelete