Thursday, February 9, 2012

Boot camp

Four weeks ago I started attending Boot Camp 3 days a week. It's had a huge affect on my fitness levels and I hope it really helps with my Midmar swim this weekend.

I must say the motivation is lacking some days. When the temperature hits 35 degrees plus I just really don't feel like running around a field and doing push ups. I want to drink some icy chenin blanc and relax.

I know that in a few months I will be fitter then I have ever been in my life and then it will all seem worth it but right now I find myself sometimes wishing for a rain storm so it can all be canceled.

I am pretty sure the motivation should't include running around the field thinking I can have a nice cold Savannah when I get home with no guilt.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="125" caption="Yes we are in pain!!"][/caption]


So yes apparently this is now how I spend my afternoons.  The things we do to be able to enjoy a drink and still fit into that bikini.


Oh and check out this site. There is an awesome competition to win a course with Adventure Boot Camp in Cape Town.


http://baglett.co.za/


My boot camp is not that fancy and costs just R80 a month but the pain is just as severe.



Exercise is done against one's wishes and maintained only because the alternative is worse. - Gerorge A. Sheehan


1 comment: