Thursday, May 31, 2012

The one where everybody is offended

So I am not going to get into the whole JZ, the spear and the painting debate. Its been done to death and I am at the point were I wish anybody would talk about something else. I just want to point out that this whole we are offended bit that the ANC are putting on irritates me. In fact lets put it that I am offended that I have to listen and read about this BS every time I switch on the news or read a paper. It's just a painting if you don't like it don't look at it. End of story.

So here to cheer you up is a stand up set from Steve Hughes. I would have this guy over for dinner any night. He is truly a genius. Yes there is a mention of being offended and yes I agree with him.

http://youtu.be/fHMoDt3nSHs

To end guess what... we don't have water again here in Vryheid. So if you think this blog stinks please address your comments to Abaqualusi Municipality.

1 comment:

  1. Also sick of the whole painting debate...
    Thanks for the funny!

    ReplyDelete