Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pregnancy you &*(^&^*^

The first couple of weeks of this pregnancy I was super sick then it just went away. As of week seven I was totally fine. I didn't feel sick and I wasn't gaining weight. It felt, in truth, like I wasn't pregnant anymore. In fact I quite often forgot about this little fact and somebody else would have to stop me from ordering wine with my lunch.

On Monday we had a scan and everything was fine. I started taking the normal preggie vitamins instead of the iron -free ones. Life was great.

This morning on my way to the bathroom to pee the worlds biggest wave of nausea hit me. I clung to that toliet like it was my best friend for the better part of an hour. To make matters worse I couldn't close the buttons on my pants this morning.

Andrew reckons I am going all princess like because of Kate. Just imagine the look that got him.

So apparently now at thirteen weeks my body has realised I am pregnant and hit me full force.

Yesterday I was planning nursery ideas and feeling excited. Today I just want to crawl under the covers and cry. Oh the joys of pregnancy. All I keep thinking is this is the last time I will ever do this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh yes, Each pregnancy and woman is unique. I can console you that my preganancy with the Princess was one puke fest. It was horrible.

    ReplyDelete