Monday, August 5, 2013

AWOL

The past few weeks I have really ducked out of life. I have spent my days cuddling and feeding Zoey. A few hours work but mostly just baby watching. They really are incredible time wasters.

I thought today would be the perfect day to go back to reality. Zoey will be 9 weeks old on Wednesday. She is much easier to handle and willing to spend time on her play which frees my hands.

So to celebrate little miss has picked up her brothers cold and hardly slept last night. Poor little mite. So most of todays plans are out the window.She still smiles though, in between coughing fits and snot, she really is a tough little one.



Happily my photo upload is working again. Isn't he the cutest big brother. Ewan really does seem to adore her.

Right now it's time for a very strong cup of coffee.

2 comments: