Friday, December 5, 2014

The incredible lightness

I am guessing that you all know that I have been on a rollercoaster of emotions about our impending move. To be honest I have felt really down for a long time now and I don't think it has much to do with the move. Last night as I was falling asleep I realised that I had been feeling really light and happy all afternoon. I kept smiling for no reason at all. I couldn't think what had changed, I am a bit dim as I am falling asleep, and the only thing that has changed is E leaving that school. Today I am still feeling insanely happy. I guess all the drama and problems we had with that school from day one had really taken there toll on me. So if I ever wanted proof that we are doing the right thing, the feeling I have in my heart now is the proof. I phoned the PA at his new school today to confirm some papers we need to drop off and the friendly chat we had cemented everything. We will be happy in Ballito and I know E will be so happy at Crawford.
The pic is of E and his best friend as school. The only reason to be sad is leaving friends behind but I know he will make lots of new buddies.

1 comment:

  1. I have had a similar experience. I don't think we realise how much it affects us. Can't wait for Wednesday - last day!

    ReplyDelete