Thursday, May 14, 2015

A positive note

I was reading one of my favourite blogs today and I decided that she had a very good point. Try to find the good in every day and write about that. So I am going to try and find the good in every day. Yes I will vent... part of living in SA but I will try to be more positive.

I have some truly exciting events coming up in the next few weeks. I will write about those as they happen but for now I will just tell you that I am jumping up and down like a 5 year old with excitement. Work wise I am slowly finding my feet and I have a few good offers of long term projects. Anybody need a copy writer or an editor? :)

E cried today because he didn't have swimming with Tim today but I am taking that as a good thing. He truly loves swimming now and is very confident in the water. It's great to watch him finding joy in a sport that I had such a passion for as a child.

Z got invited to her first birthday party.

We are all making friends and settling down here and its a wonderful feeling.

Lots of mush for today!!!

Tomorrow there will be a post on things to do this weekend on the North Coast.

P.S. wish me luck... I have a private Pilates class tomorrow. I feel very fancy but it was actually an offer from the Pilates studio. They will probably tell me my ass is too fat for Pilates:)

1 comment: