Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Last week

In the news this week...

We had the anatomy scan (ouch at R2000) and the little one is perfect. Yeah and it is a girl- well and truly confirmed. Ewan still says he is having a little brother. Apparently we can buy a clip on wee-wee afterwards if she doesn't have one:) Fun times ahead!!

Tomorrow is my birthday-ahhhh- another year older. We are just having a small braai with family and friends as we fly to the States the next day. So no big celebrations. Ewan insists we have a cake and that he will help Mommy blow out all the lots and lots of candles. The other day we asked him if he thought I was older or Andrew. He insisted that I am older. Hmphh. I am hitting the oil of delay with a lot more enuthsiasm now. Andrew is just laughing.

Andrew hits the big 40 in April but he still being vague about what he wants to do. Hopefully something easy as I will be well and truly waddling by then.

If I don't comment on your site I do apologise but for some reason cat@jugglingact and a few others no longer have name and URL. I have a self hosted site so I can't comment without that. Anyway I do still read your blogs I promise. I thought a self hosted site would be great but mostly its a bit sucky.

At the moment I wish all our workers would go back to work and that our politicians would shut up for a few days. R9 to the $ is seriously hurting my available funds for this trip. Let's go back to the R7.20 of this time last year.

Oh well at least I won't have to hear about SA for three weeks. It's an amazing magic trick you can do.. go to the USA and your own country just dissapears and that works for any country in the world. There won't be a single news item unless it involves the US declaring war on your country:)

I will do a quick post tomorrow or Friday before we go. All of you hold thumbs and fingers that we have a smooth flight. Turbulence- seat belt on signs and my constant need to pee will not go well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - just entered the URL again - let me know if it works? Otherwise I can mail. SO glad all si fine with your little Pincess. And happy Bday for tomorrow. My DH turns 40 in March and very vague too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi glad to hear about the little girl! Enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete