Monday, November 9, 2015

Ahem... gone again and back again

I have been so busy with work and getting my business blog up and running that I have totally neglected East Coast Life. Whoops!!! I really thought that I had blogged on a regular basis. In reality I have been working on the posts in my head but not writing them down.
So in the news:

E is about to start Grade 1 - cue Mommy tears and panic attacks. My baby boy is growing up. I want my cute little baby back!!! This is a whole blog topic. I will get to it this week. PROMISE.
We had an amazing family holiday with vast numbers of extended family in Mauritius - again this is an upcoming blog post.
Z is starting playgroup at E's school next year - cue floods of Mommy tears. We won't have anymore children so this is last start of school. Looking at the school fees for both of them adds tears of a different kind.

On the work front I have left Elance and Odesk. There is a whole world of freelancing writing jobs on the net and I am having fun discovering it.

A is still working away from home. It still sucks but we are getting used to it. Hopefully he will be here full time soon. I have so much to tell you. I really will post every day this week.

So check in tomorrow for my Mauritius holiday post.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back.

    Just realised our sons are the same age :)

    ReplyDelete