Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog awards


I recieved this award from a couple of bloggers and I am sure most of you have been given the award as well. Still thanks its nice to get an award. To all those that read my blog that haven't received this lovely award. Here you go its all yours:)


So seven random things about me.


1. I have huge feet for a girl. Really I wear size 9 shoes and they are not easy to come by. I tend to squish my feet into 8's and hobble or go barefoot.


2. I have yet to find a book I dislike enough to stop reading it. There are books that I have battled through such as War and Peace, Lila-Robert Pirsig and anything by that awful Maeve Binchy but I will always finish the book.


3. My secret passion is writing short stories for Fan Fiction. I love playing with other peoples characters. I will never let people know what my username is so I can write whatever I want.


4. My great indulgence is a bubble bath with candles. Its a treat and one that I don't get to enjoy that often anymore.


5. I am day dreamer. Even when I am working I am writing stories in my head. Sometimes they end up on paper but most of the time its for my own enjoyment. If I have a far away look in my eyes thats generally what I am doing. I have a horrible habit of indulging even when I am around other people but I am trying to stop that.


6. I am terrified of heights, hate flying and in general I can get myself scared about anything. I will however always ignore those fears and do it anyway. Thats how I have gone white water rafting on the Zambezi in Vic Falls.  I hated pretty much every minute of the trip but I am so glad I can say I did it. I used to let fear hold me back in life but not anymore. The only thing I still wont do is bungy jump but that might change. I find it hard to resist a dare.


7. I was a terrible drunken teenager and I have tried many things in life that make peoples eyes go wide. If I could I would do it all again. I am glad that I can say I have lived. I still want to do more insane things but thats what keeps me me.


So what are your seven random facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment