Friday, December 2, 2011

The lamp you all want

I have recently made a new friend through the wonderful world of the bloggersphere. Her name is Natasha and if you don't already read her fantastic blog http://littleandbunny.blogspot.com/ do yourself a favour and head over there now. I will wait I promise.....

Ok you are back. Great blog isn't it?

The point of this post is that Natasha's husband Graeme has designed the most awesome lamp that I am sure as soon as you see it you will want one. I have asked hubby for one for my birthday next month. Its going to sit on the desk next to me and keep me company while I work. Its called the Sitting Lamp and it really will sit next to me or stand or maybe hold some books. We shall see.

So here are some pics.



Here is one more pic with the lamp holding some books.




So now of course you all want one. You can email natashahappyduck@gmail.com to find out more or place and order. Come on guys lets all support him. This really is design at its best and I can't wait to have my lamp sitting next to me. I am sure we will have some fun times.


1 comment:

  1. It's such an awesome lamp! Graeme really has a talent for making furniture that is different and just plain fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete