Wednesday, February 19, 2014

So sick of eggs

So this is my paleo diet update. Day 17 and I hate eggs. I loathe eggs. In truth I have never really liked them but they form a huge part of this diet. The first week I had eggs for breakfast every morning. Breakfast is aleady a  battle for me as I have never liked eating in the morning. The eggs just add to the issue. I am thinking of just eating fruit in the morning but that is higher sugar so we will see.

Enough of the moaning...

I am now sitting at 77kg which means a total weight loss of 5kg's. People have started to notice and my clothes are feeling a bit loss.

I do need to push the exercise but I am just not finding the time. I need to actually set a time in the day and force myself to work out.

 

Anyway it's an uphill battle but besides the eggs I am enjoying Paleo and finding it quite easy to follow.

A normal post will follow tomorrow:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment