Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Self Promotion Post

I have my first full length novel about ready to go up on Amazon Kindle. I actually wrote part of this book on a site called FanFiction and a number of readers suggested I take it down and work on it a bit and publish it. I have been working on a different novel but hey this one is almost finished so I might as well use it. My first short story on Amazon has to date sold just 27 copies. Ahem . Not really enough to make a living but it was a single and I didn't really think much would come of it.

This time I have done a lot of work and even though it is aimed more at young adults I really hope it will do well. I am taking advice from a writer friend Jeff Goins and doing lots of self promotion. I am even going so far as to put the book up on Amazon for free for a month. After that it will be $3 but maybe by then it will have generated some interest.

So if you didn't know KatinAfrica has its on FB group now and my pen name Kathleen Anne Duncan has also joined FB. So go on be friends with me and find out about this and other writing projects.


1 comment:

  1. Please include the links to your writing here as well? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete