Monday, October 1, 2012

The Food Diaries

So I am getting a bit bored with the food I make at home. I tend not to make the same thing every night but I do make similar food. The time has come to start putting all those recipe books and magazines that I hoard to use. To make myself stick to it I am also going to use it as a way to play with my photography skills. I used to love taking pictures. In high school I belonged to a photography club and until my early twenties it was such a huge passion I thought I would make a career from it. Well life happened and it was another thing I loved that I just let go of. It's time to bring back some of the things I used to love. So photography and food here we come. I will try to post at least three recipes a week with pictures and a ratings guide. Some of the ratings will be bad as I plan to post all the recipes I try out. So this is becoming another foodie blog but I promise the travel tips, reviews and occasional rants about life will still be here. This is just something I am excited to try. First recipe post will be tomorrow:)

Till then...

cooking-wine-humor-best-demotivational-posters

No comments:

Post a Comment