Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Ramble

This week has just been too busy for me to post but its Friday and  time to calm down a little.

So Cat just one baby sorry. Yep I had a scan last Friday and there is just one little one. I have no idea why I suddenly looked three months pregnant for a few days but its gone now and my stomach is back to normal size.

The baby showed a little small actually at 6 weeks when it should be 8 weeks but I am trying not to worry too much.

The nausea and tiredness are killing me.

I wrote an Economics exam on Wednesday and An environmental impact paper today. Just one more to go on Tuesday but thats mostly maths and GIS.

So this week has just busted me. All I actually wanted to do was sleep. Life is just not fun sometimes:)

Tuesday afternoon I have to start working my butt off to get a number of data sets and an invoice to my main boss before he leaves for Antarctica on Saturday for three months. Lucky bugger!!!!

The weather this week has been freezing which has rather put a damper on Ewan's swimming and horse riding. I am hoping he got to ride this afternoon but I will only find out tonight. We are hoping to get him started with a new tiny tumbles class thats starting. He does have a full schedule but he really seems to enjoy all the activities.

This weekend we are having some quiet time at home with a braai on Saturday, family lunch on Sunday and lots of studying for me.

Hope you all have a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I cant wait to hear if baby X is a boy or girl.....time to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete